Agenda - January 2nd
“Our words have power, but our actions shape our lives.”
This is a brainstorming list of all the things I need to do after about three days of basically being a lazy napping sloth around the house. It's going to be rainy and we'll likely be stuck inside, so it's the perfect kind of day today to do projects like this.
- All of Norah's laundry will be put away in drawers and her closet space
- All of Sarah's laundry will be put away in drawers and her closet space
- All of Chris's laundry will be put away in drawers and in his closet space
- All of the dishes will be washed
- I will cook dinner tonight - Spaghetti and Salad
- I will give Winnie his kitten shots
- I will read 3 chapters of my homework book
- I will work on my family's updated budget spreadsheet for 2020
- I will work on my schedule for next week in regards to teaching
- I will lesson plan like I am going to teach GT again next week
- I will crochet for at least 30 minutes
- I will turn on the Etsy store again.
- I will reorganize the bathroom closet into a linen closet
- I will clean the bathtub and the shower
- I will give Zoey a shower and brush out her hair
- I will take a shower myself.
Top Three Hit List for today:
- Personal shower
I am listening to "Girl, Stop Apologizing" by Rachel Hollis and I have about two and a half hours left in the audiobook. I plan to finish listening to it today while I work on the laundry and my other projects.
Have a great one.